8.13.2014

Naomi's Scrappy Quilt

This quilt was finished just last week! It is a twin size scrappy wonder. It was tricky trying to photograph the whole top of the quilt at once, so I took a picture of the bottom half, flipped it over, and took a picture of the top half. 


I fell in love with each little fabric. I tucked in so many treasures all over the quilt top. 


The backing is a thrifted sheet that went so great with it. What a fun find!


Here is where I tried to take a photo of the whole quilt top at once.


I free motion quilted it in the meandering style. It being quilted that way helped to tie all of the different fabrics and patterns all together. 


I used a gorgeous solid pink to bring the quilt top and backing together. 


I did sneak in 2 fun little delights when I was quilting it. This little heart on the mirror is one. 


I, also, added Love on this sweet piece.







It's just such a delightful quilt that has become my new favorite that I can only bear passing on to it's new owner because she loves it just as much as I do. 


1 comment:

Holly said...

so pretty! love the details you sneaked in.